- local organisation
- Working groups
- media & contact
Umbrella revision: State of Business Activities – zoning plan
By decision of 20 December 2018, the Municipal Council has adopted the bestemmingsplan Parapluherziening Staat van Bedrijfsactiviteiten fixed unchanged.
With effect from 9 January 2019, the established umbrella plan for the State of Business Activities will be made available for inspection, made available and made available for consultation in the following ways:
– on the national website: www.ruimtelijkeplannen.nl where the zoning plan State of Business Activities can be found under planID: NL.IMRO.0518.BP0346ZSvBedrijf-50VA;
– on the municipal website: www.denhaag.nl/bestemmingsplannen under Zoning plans> stadsdeel Centrum> Umbrella revision State of Business activities;
– digital and on paper at the Den Haag Informatiecentrum, Spui 70 (Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm and Thursday evening also by appointment only from 4 pm to 8 pm).
Possibility of appeal
From January 10 to February 20, 2019, interested parties can lodge an appeal with the Administrative Law Division of the Council of State.
Appeal can be initiated by interested parties:
– have submitted their views on time;
– to whom it can not reasonably be blamed, that they have not communicated timely views on the draft zoning plan to the municipal council.
The decision to adopt the zoning plan shall take effect on 21 February 2019, unless a request for interim relief is lodged with the Administrative Jurisdiction Division of the Council of State, PO Box 20019, 2500 EA Den, in addition to filing an appeal during the above-mentioned period. If that is the case, the determination decision will not take effect before that decision has been made.
The Hague, 7 January 2019
Mayor and aldermen of The Hague,
on behalf of these
Urban Development Department,
Expert of the Legal Affairs Department,
Mr. R. Sakkee