- local organisation
- Working groups
- media & contact
District Council Resident Organization on 28 June
Below you will find the agenda for the district council of Thursday 28 June.
1. Opening, announcements and fixing agenda.
2. Board of directors
• Letter Resident organizations various districts to formateur
• Insert district consultation between March and June 2019 or redefining district councils
• Incoming letter about illegal tree felling.
3. Discussion of the district council report of 12 March 2018.
4. Working groups on spatial planning / public space
• Track replacement Scheveningseweg (tree cover)
• Madurodam (reactions third parties)
• Redesign Square 1813 / Israeli embassy at no. 4/5
• Plan to build 16 court houses on Balistraat 1A parking lot
• Design kiosk on Nassauplein
• Umbrella revision zoning plan (bicycle parking)
• Destination / future Office building Alexanderveld 84 (police headquarters) partly on the occasion of Motie Grinwis
• Red Cross building
• Malakkastraat 126
• Cameras Balistraat 86
Room for exchange of views / discussion at previous points, in particular the headquarters of the police.
5. Traffic work group
. Traffic (too fast in Bankastraat also by buses, marking 30 km zone is missing)
. Think tank approach through traffic Center North (progress Project Quality improvement Center North.
6. Other working groups
. Redactie wijkkrant and website.
7. Government (suggestions, comments, complaints and announcements)
• Municipality (Gerard Spierenburg)
• Police (Marco Scherpenisse).
8. Any other business and closure
We look forward to your arrival and active participation on Thursday 28 June.